Film Review

 1. I always find it interesting watching the old forms of taking photos. In this case it was very cool learning about how they used egg whites and salt to create the smooth surface. Overall I liked the film because of its detail in the process and insight into this old method of photography.


2. I did not know ARGUS was a thing before the video. I was amazed by how many pixels each photo could take and by the detail in each photo. I liked this video because there are an endless amount of things that this type of photography can be used for.


3. I find this science stuff very interesting and was interested in this short film because it was used to study dark matter in space. It is really cool how they can use this kind of technology to map outer space and study our universe.

Comments